Be a PART of the ARTS
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the RiverArtsFest. We need more than 350 volunteers for the weekend to put on a successful event that showcases this city's great hospitality.
We have many opportunities to participate in the festival. When filling out the online application, please indicate your shift preference and the area where you would like volunteer. We will do our best to place you in the area you request, but we may ask you to volunteer in another area depending on needs. Are you volunteering with friends? Let us know on the application!
Friday Load In - Help set up the volunteer room, entrance gates and merchandise booth to get ready for the festival.
- Various shifts between 9:00A - 8:00P
Saturday and Sunday Volunteer Shifts
- Saturday: 3-4 hours shifts between 9:30A - 6:30P
- Saturday Evening Event: 6:30P - 9:30P
- Sunday; 3-4 hour shifts between 9:30A - 5:30P
Greeter — Greet festival guests and take tickets at entrance gates. Answer general questions.
Merchandise Sales - Restock, display and sell River Arts merchandise to the public. Answer general questions.
Artist Market Ambassador — Meet artists, booth sit during breaks, field questions, deliver snacks or drinks, and communicate information regarding the festival as needed.
Artist Hospitality: Help restock and serve food/drink to artists.
Beer and Wine Sales — ABC card holders needed. Sell tickets, check id’s and serve beer, wine and water.
- Must be 21 or older with valid ID. Monitor and coordinate restocking.
- ABC card is required for beer & wine sales. To procure, go to: City of Memphis Permits Office located at 2714 Union Ave Ext Suite 200 (2nd Floor), 901-636-6711. (CASH ONLY).
- Additional details will be given upon verification and approval of your affidavit.
Not sure what you want to do? Just let us know the day and shift you would like to volunteer, and we'll find an opportunity for you! Thank you and spread the news to your friends and family!