Funding for RiverArtsFest is generated by sponsorships, donations, grants, exhibitor booth fees and general admission fees. Without full time staff, we rely on our volunteers for the planning and execution of the festival, and we operate in a very cost-effective manner. Through the generous support of our donors and volunteers, our longtime goal has been realized: a vibrant fine arts festival for Memphis!
RiverArtsFest depends on our sponsors to continue the festival and the works we are doing in the Shelby County, municipal, private and charter schools. This can be an exciting opportunity for your company to get involved. Whether your goal is corporate promotion, civic pride or recognition as a supporter for the arts, please consider these great benefits:
Benefits OF SPONSORSHIPS
- Recognition that you are a supporter of the arts
- Recognition on Festival marketing and promotional materials
- Regional and local media exposure
- Recognition on our website and social media posts
- Recognition on Festival signage
- Opportunities for exhibition-related corporate advertising
- Invitations to our Friday evening Sponsors Party
- Invitation to all RAF events, parties, and receptions
- Use of the VIP Room for your clients, staff, customers
- Tax deduction (we are a 501c3 organization)
- Free parking in the VIP reserved parking area
- Festival posters to use in your workplace and to give to clients
- Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping the arts in our city!