Art Partners Information & Application
Each year, RiverArtsFest welcomes local Art Partners to exhibit during the festival. A central part of our organizational goals and charter, Art Partners create connection between the community and the many arts and cultural nonprofit organizations that serve the Mid-South.
2017 Festival Art Partners include (PARTIAL LIST TO DATE):
- Memphis College of Art
- Opera Memphis
- Orpheum Theatre Group
- Plein Air Memphis
- Memphis Brooks Museum of Art
- Mississippi River Corridor-Tennessee (MRCT)
If you'd like to participate in 2017, please review the requirements below and complete our application .
Art Partner criteria:
- Local headquarters or chapter in Memphis or the Mid-South
- Organizational focus on the promotion of the arts and culture
- Good standing 501c status
- 10 x 10 space (a $500 value)
- Visibility to festivalgoers, upwards of 30,000 visitors
- Four (4) wristbands for your volunteers
Art Partner provides:
- Tables and/or chairs
- Tent (optional), not to exceed 10′ x 10′
Logistics and additional information will be provided once participation is confirmed.