Funding is generated by sponsorships, donations, grants, exhibitor booth fees and general admission fees. Without full time staff, we rely on our volunteers for the planning and execution of this festival, and we operate in a very cost effective manner. And our long time goal has been realized: a vibrant fine arts festival for Memphis!
RiverArtsFest could not happen without the support of our sponsors and donors. This can be an exciting opportunity for your company to get involved whether your goal is corporate promotion, civic pride or recognition as a supporter for the arts. In the attached materials, you will find suggested levels of sponsorship as well as the rave reviews from the Press.
Benefits to Our Sponsors
• Recognition that you are a supporter of the arts
• Invitation to all events, parties, and receptions
• Regional and local media exposure
• Recognition on our website: riverartsmemphis.org
• Opportunities for exhibition-related corporate advertising
• Free tickets to the Preview party
• Use of the VIP Room for your clients, staff, customers
• Tax Deduction: We are a 501c3 organization
• Free Parking in the VIP reserved parking area
• Festival Posters to use in your workplace and to give to clients
• Recognition on Festival Signage and at Preview Party
• Satisfaction in knowing that you are helping the arts in our city