Sink your teeth into something good—Visit our food court locations and any of our Beer & Wine stations located throughout the festival.
Add your name to our list of food vendors! Look for an online application soon.
2016 participating vendors:
- Mediterranean Cuisine: Gyros, falafel, hummus, tahini, bourbon chicken, chicken & veggie kabobs
- Stamar's: Funnel cakes, corndogs, polish sausages
- MEMPOPS: Handmade popsicles
- Hibachi 4Hire: Hibachi fried rice with chicken, vegetables, shrimp or bacon; chicken & shrimp on a stick
- Fuel Cafe Food Truck: bison, chicken, veggie & vegan tacos; gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches
- Bakes No Mistakes: Turkey hot dogs, smoked & polish sausages, grilled cajun corn, turkey legs, funnel cakes, grilled chicken or veggie kabobs
- Monkey Train Grazing Co.: Shortrib/brisket/bacon burger, veggie burger, Korean crispy chicken sandwich, vegan treat, Elvis pie
- Sleddog's: Footlong handdipped Sleddog on a stick, gourmet quesadillas (chicken, steak fajita, Philly steak veggie, pizza, cheese)
- Reverb Coffee: Gourmet coffee and dessert treats
Featuring Budweiser, Ghost River and Wiseacre
The wine and spirits bar was so well received in 2016 that we will offer it in multiple locations at the 2017 festival. A cold beer is always welcome but options for pinot grigio, mimosa, or scotch & soda will be an agreeable addition to festival goers. You may walk with your beverage from artist booth to artist booth or stage to stage, all legal while within inside the confines of the festival.