Art Partners Information & Application
October 25, 26 and 27
RiverArtsFest is one of the longest running fine arts festivals in the region. It is a 3-day celebration of the visual and performing arts with attractions and activities appropriate for all ages. There is a $5 entrance fee on Saturday and Sunday.
Art Partners exists to create connections between the community and the many not- for profit organizations, which serve our city in the area of arts and culture. It is absolutely central to RiverArtsFest, Inc. organizational charter. Please submit the following application by September 18, 2013. Due to limited space, applications will be reviewed. All organizations will be notified of participation status on or before September 23, 2013.
Non-Profits wishing to participate in festival must meet the following criteria:
- Local—to include the mid-south region
- 501c status working to promote arts and culture within the region
- 10 x 10 space (a $500 cost to artists but free to your organization)
- Visibility—upwards of 80,000 visitors
- Four (4) wristbands for your volunteers
- Tables and/or Chairs
- Tent (optional), not to exceed 10′ x 10′
Logistics and additional information will be provided once participation is confirmed.
Questions? Please contact Shawna Engel at 901-724-0599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art Partners Application Form